August 13 | *Virtual* Customized Canvas Apron Workshop
Join us online for a Customized Canvas Apron Workshop!
We are all spending more time in the kitchen these days, let’s bring a little nature inside with a customized leaf printed apron! Forage some unique leaf shapes and brighten up your cooking attire.
During this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Use leaves to print onto fabric
- Create a unique pattern
- Use embroidery stitches to enhance shapes
By the end of the workshop, you’ll create a leaf-ly apron! In the future, you’ll have the skills to print on fabric with leaves and other natural items.
August 13, 2020
JOIN US LIVE at the date and time above or WATCH THE RECORDING that you will receive within 24 hours of class time, whenever is best for you!
Online (Zoom link will be emailed to you at least one hour before the listed start time)
Pay what you can per person to participate (with your own supplies)
$30 for supply kit (pick up curbside in Tucson or choose to have supplies shipped for additional $5)
*If you choose to have supplies shipped within 7 days of the workshop date you may not receive them by workshop date therefore, you will need to watch the workshop recording.*
- One natural colored canvas apron
- Soft fabric paint (supply kit will include: green, blue and yellow)
- Two medium sized sponge brushes
- One small round sponge brush
- One medium acrylic paint brush
- Two skeins of embroidery thread (supply kit will induced: green and blue)
- One embroidery needle
- Three to five different types of leafs (not included in supply kit)
- 9 feet of wax paper (not included in supply kit)
- Scrap paper or newspaper (not included in supply kit)
- Scissors (not included in supply kit)
- Iron or Dryer (not included in supply kit)
© This content belongs to Creative Kind, please do not distribute the link or video download after receiving them.