August 20 | *Virtual* Macrame Crystal Holder Workshop with The Ninth House
Join us online for a Macrame Crystal Holder Workshop with The Ninth House!
We could all use a little extra healing boost these days to carry with us! Melisa of The Ninth House will be joining us to go over an introduction to healing crystals. She will discuss the history of and use for the four different crystal options. Hilari will then show you how to create a macrame holder to keep your crystals on a key ring or rearview mirror!
- Black Tourmaline - The most powerful protective stone. Excellent for empaths, healers, psychics, and those doing ritual work. Purifies, grounds and aligns energy. Root chakra.
- Peach Morganite - Peach morganite has a sweet, gentle energy that supports the Heart chakra. It brings healing, compassion, and the frequency of Divine Love. It can help ease past emotional traumas and heartaches and lifts the vibration toward joy. Morganite encourages harmony and acting from a place of higher purpose.
- Green Aventurine - An excellent stone for good luck and prosperity! One of the best stones to center a prosperity or abundance grid. Heals the Heart chakra and promotes harmony and balance.
- Lepidolite - Ultra soothing stone in times of stress, as it contains a high amount of lithium. Helps to calm and balance the mind. Useful in times of transition, and when you need to connect with your higher self.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- The basics of healing crystals
- Two macrame knots
- Macrame crystal holder pattern
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have a better understanding of healing crystals and a fun way to display them. In the future, you’ll have the skills to create macrame holders for all your crystals and boho ornaments for friends!
August 20, 2020
JOIN US LIVE at the date and time above or WATCH THE RECORDING that you will receive within 24 hours of class time, whenever is best for you!
Online (Zoom link will be emailed to you at least one hour before the listed start time)
Pay what you can per person to participate (with your own supplies)
$35 for supply kit (pick up curbside in Tucson or choose to have supplies shipped for additional $5)
*If you choose to have supplies shipped within 7 days of the workshop date you may not receive them by workshop date therefore, you will need to watch the workshop recording.*
- Six pieces of 1 mm macrame cord at 4 feet each
- Two pieces of 1 mm macrame cord at 1 foot each
- One silver key ring
- One 1.5 - 2 inch crystal (choose from: Black Tourmaline, Peach Morganite, Green Aventurine or Lepidolite)
- Masking tape (not included in supply kit)
- Scissors (not included in supply kit)
© This content belongs to Creative Kind, please do not distribute the link or video download after receiving them.