August 29 | *Virtual* Macrame Wall Hanging Workshop
Join us online for a Macrame Wall Hanging Workshop!
Macrame is the art of knotting cord or string in patterns to make decorative articles. Hilari will be teaching you how to create a unique macrame wall hanging using natural and sunset colored macrame cord.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- Three macrame knots
- How to differentiate your wall hanging
- Hanging and display tips
By the end of the workshop, you’ll create a sunset inspired macrame wall hanging. In the future, you’ll have the skills to create many different types of macrame wall hangings.
August 29, 2020
JOIN US LIVE at the date and time above or WATCH THE RECORDING that you will receive within 24 hours of class time, whenever is best for you!
Online (Zoom link will be emailed to you at least one hour before the listed start time)
Pay what you can per person to participate (with your own supplies)
$35 for supply kit (pick up curbside in Tucson or choose to have supplies shipped for additional $5)
*If you choose to have supplies shipped within 7 days of the workshop date you may not receive them by workshop date therefore, you will need to watch the workshop recording.*
- Ten pieces of neutral colored macrame cord at 9 feet each
- Eight pieces of mustard colored macrame cord at 6 feet each
- Eight pieces of burgundy colored macrame cord at 6 feet each
- Eight pieces of blush pink colored macrame cord at 6 feet each
- One 12 inch wood rod Scissors (not included in supply kit)
- Masking tape (not included in supply kit)
- Optional: small metal bristle brush (cat brush) (not included in supply kit)
© This content belongs to Creative Kind, please do not distribute the link or video download after receiving them.