August 6 | *Virtual* Watercolor Hand Lettering Workshop
Join us online for a Watercolor Hand Lettering Workshop!
We are taking our two most popular workshops and combining them! Watercolor + Hand Lettering! Melissa will be teaching you the basics of watercolor hand lettering to create a beautiful positive message to spruce up any space.
During this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Use liquid watercolors to create letters and words
- Blend liquid watercolors
- Create a finished positive piece
By the end of the workshop, you’ll create a beautiful watercolor hand lettered piece. In the future, you’ll have the skills to hand letter with liquid watercolors.
August 6, 2020
JOIN US LIVE at the date and time above or WATCH THE RECORDING that you will receive within 24 hours of class time, whenever is best for you!
Online (Zoom link will be emailed to you at least one hour before the listed start time)
Pay what you can per person to participate (with your own supplies)
$45 for supply kit (pick up curbside in Tucson or choose to have supplies shipped for additional $5)
*If you choose to have supplies shipped within 7 days of the workshop date you may not receive them by workshop date therefore, you will need to watch the workshop recording.*
- Liquid watercolors (supply kit includes four colors: red, yellow, blue, green)
- One round watercolor brush - size 2
- Five sheets of watercolor paper
- Paper towels (not included in supply kit)
- Cup of water (not included in supply kit)
- Pencil (not included in supply kit)
- Eraser (not included in supply kit)
© This content belongs to Creative Kind, please do not distribute the link or video download after receiving them.