July 16 | *Virtual* Paper Marbling Workshop
Join us online for a Paper Marbling Workshop!
Paper marbling is a method of water-based surface design, which can produce patterns similar to smooth marble and other kinds of natural stone. We will be going over how to create two beautiful and unique marbled pieces!
During this workshop, you will learn:
- How to prep for paper marbling
- How to create basic designs with paper marbling ink
- How to create unique colors to marble with
By the end of the workshop, you’ll create two marbled pieces. In the future, you’ll have the skills to marble paper.
July 16, 2020
Join us live at the date and time above OR watch the recording that you will receive within 24 hours of class time, whenever is best for you!
Online (Zoom link will be emailed to you at least one hour before the listed start time)
$15 per person for class only
$47 per person for class and supply kit (pick up curbside in Tucson or choose to have supplies shipped for additional $5)
*If you choose to have supplies shipped within 7 days of the workshop date you may not receive them by workshop date therefore, you will need to watch the workshop recording.*
- Marbling paper paint (red, orange, yellow, blue, green, black)
- Six eye droppers
- One piece of 22 x 15 copperplate paper
- One 12 x 15 glass casserole dish OR one 12 x 15 aluminium pan (not included in supply kit)
- Water (not included in supply kit)
- Paper towels (not included in supply kit)
© This content belongs to Creative Kind, please do not distribute the link or video download after receiving them.