July 18 | *Virtual* Sunburst Watercolor Embroidery Workshop
Join us online for a Sunburst Watercolor Embroidery Workshop!
We are taking two of our favorite mediums and combining them! We will go over watercolor basics and then move onto adding texture to the piece with embroidery floss.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- Watercolor basics
- How to embroider on paper
By the end of the workshop, you’ll create one 11 x 15 inch sunburst art piece. In the future, you’ll have the skills to combine watercolor and embroidery on any piece!
July 18, 2020
Join us live at the date and time above OR watch the recording that you will receive within 24 hours of class time, whenever is best for you!
(Zoom link will be emailed to you at least one hour before the listed start time)
$15 per person for class only
$45 per person for class and supply kit (pick up curbside in Tucson or choose to have supplies shipped for additional $5)
*If you choose to have supplies shipped within 7 days of the workshop date you may not receive them by workshop date therefore, you will need to watch the workshop recording.*
- Watercolor palette
- One piece of 11 x 15 inch watercolor paper
- Two pieces of 9 x 12 watercolor paper
- Three watercolor brushes (small, medium, large)
- Three skeins of embroidery thread (2 yellow, 1 orange)
- Embroidery needle Masking tape (not included in supply kit)
- Scissors (not included in supply kit)
- Cup of water (not included in supply kit)
- Paper towels or cotton rag (not included in supply kit)
© This content belongs to Creative Kind, please do not distribute the link or video download after receiving them.