Join us at Creative Kind La Encantada for a Scarf Knitting Workshop!
Knitting is a fun and relaxing art form that's perfect for the fall! In this workshop, you'll start a scarf using super soft twill yarn and go home with the knowledge to finish it and create more knitted creations!
During this workshop you will learn:
- How to cast on a project and cast off when you're finished
- The basic knit stitch How to create fringe for your scarf
- How to create other knitted items in the future
A full scarf does take more than a couple of hours to complete, so you'll go home with your work-in-progress, knitting needles, enough yarn to finish your scarf, and the knowledge to create as many as your heart desires!
See your yarn color options below:
- Dusty Pink: faded pink hue with light brown undertones
- Indigo Blue: the color of dark wash jeans with hints of cerulean heather
- Medium Brown: perfect as a "middle note" in a light to dark brown gradient with red undertones
- All materials and instruction
- One on one assistance
- Snacks and beverages
- 10% off any purchases in the shop
If you are unvaccinated we ask that you wear a mask.
November 10, 2021
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Creative Kind at La Encantada
2905 E Skyline Drive
Suite 182 (across from L'Occtaine)
Tucson, AZ 86718
*Workshop seats are non-refundable*