Shop Key Holder
We're looking for a full-time employee to join us in 2021 as a key holder at our Tucson shop!
This role involves helping us deliver the Creative Kind experience to our guests in the La Encantada shop.
Joining our small team will give you a chance to exercise a diverse skill set, from creative to operational. The Key Holder position requires at least three years of retail sales experience, a gift for customer service, and an appreciation for getting crafty.
This position requires up to 40 hours per week and is salaried with benefits and pay dependent on experience.
Must be available Tuesday through Sunday and have evening availability.
- Oversees the sales floor and assists guests, cultivating a welcoming space
- Fosters a strong sense of community by focusing on building relationships and embodying our brand values
- Maintains an organized and clean environment in the shop daily
- Receives, organizes and tags inventory shipments
- Assists with filling and shipping online orders
- Merchandises inventory and assists with in-store displays
- Works autonomously and models strong, open communication practices
- Have experience working full-time in customer service
- Have at least three years of retail sales experience
- Must be available to work the weekend after Thanksgiving and the week leading up to Christmas
- Super detail-oriented (checks everything twice!)
- Artistic/crafting interest
- Must be highly self-motivated and a self-starter
- Can bend and reach for product, and safely lift 50 pounds
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Tucson Key Holder to apply. Don't forget your resume and at least three professional references.