We're looking for a full-time employee to join us in 2021 as a manager at our Tucson shop!
This role involves delivering the Creative Kind experience to our guests in-store, and helping to manage shop operations.
The perfect person for this role has exceptional customer service experience, an extreme eye for detail, and loves a good DIY. As the third member of our team, they'll wear many hats, learn a lot and have a big impact on the business.
This position requires up to 40 hours per week and starts at $15 per hour. Pay increases will be considered based on performance.
Must be available Tuesday through Sunday and have evening availability.
- Oversees the sales floor and assists guests, cultivating a welcoming space that puts people first
- Fosters a strong sense of community by focusing on building relationships and embodying our brand values
- Maintains an organized and clean environment in the shop daily
- Receives, organizes and tags inventory shipments
- Assists with filling and shipping online orders
- Merchandises inventory and assists with in-store displays
- Works autonomously and models strong, open communication practices
- Be at least 22 years old
- Have experience working full-time in customer service
- Obsessively detail-oriented (checks everything twice!)
- Artistic/crafting interest
- Must be highly self-motivated and a self-starter
- Can bend and reach for product, and safely lift 50 pounds
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line Tucson Manager to apply. Don't forget your resume and at least three professional references.