Ready to elevate your dinner party, brunch, or cocktail hour appetizers with verve and vibrancy? Alive Olive Oil is made with hand-harvested California Arbequina and Arbosana olives, which are cold-pressed by a master miller within 90 minutes of harvest. Brightland's rigorous standards mean a tastier and healthier oil.
Tasting Notes: nutty, green tomato, green pear, smooth
Recommended use: dressing for salads, use in marinades or hummus, drizzle on fresh-baked bread, sorbet, or even chocolate
Harvest: November 2021
- 375 mL (12.7 fl oz) glass bottle UV-coated to protect the oil from damaging light
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Made with California Arbequina and Arbosana olives
- Polyphenol Count: 512 mg/kg
- Free Fatty Acids: 0.10%
- Smoke point: 410 degrees
- Nut Allergies: To Brightland's knowledge, their partner farms’ facilities is a nut-free facility, as they only harvest olives, but the facility is not officially certified as nut-free.
- Other Allergies: This product is 100% plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
About the Maker
Disappointed with the quality of conventional olive oils, the founder of Brightland Oils decided to take matters into her own hands and create an oil she would be confident using in her own cooking. By combining their verve and vibrancy with a family-run California farm and high-quality ingredients, Brightland Oils aims to provide decadent and nourishing ingredients you're proud to share with the ones you love.
Free shipping for all orders over $75.
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.