This oil was milled in November 2021 and has a "best by" date of November 2023.
ARISE is a 100% Basil Olive Oil from Brightland, made for lush and verdant feasts, lovingly blended with basil and heirloom Frantoio olives which are cold-pressed by a master miller within 90 minutes of harvest.
Tasting Notes: Smooth, herbaceous, warm and peppery, with hints of clove and undertones of mint and anise.
ARISE's label was crafted in collaboration with New York-based renowned fashion designer and artist Peter Som, and was inspired by blooming of spring produce and warm-weather entertaining. Som’s use of Warhol-style flowers with heavy shadows, signature to his work in fashion, reinforce a sense of movement and arising.
- ARISE comes in a 375 ML/12.7 fl oz glass bottle that has been UV-coated to protect the basil olive oil from damaging light
- Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, basil oil extract
- Enjoy with: salads, pasta, cornbread, roast chicken, burrata, crostini, and berries
- Nut Allergies: To Brightland's knowledge, their partner farms’ facilities is a nut-free facility, as they only harvest olives, but the facility is not officially certified as nut-free.
- Brightland Infused Oils - the flavors do not have any known allergens as ingredients, but they are produced in a facility where dairy, tree nuts, and eggs are present
- Other Allergies: This product is 100% plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Made in California
About the Maker
Disappointed with the quality of conventional olive oils, the founder of Brightland Oils decided to take matters into her own hands and create an oil she would be confident using in her own cooking. By combining their verve and vibrancy with a family-run California farm and high-quality ingredients, Brightland Oils aims to provide decadent and nourishing ingredients you're proud to share with the ones you love.
Free shipping for all orders over $75.
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.