Eco-friendly, vegan soy wrap are a great alternative to traditional wax wraps. These soy wax wraps are just as sticky and great for sustainable saving your food leftovers.
This 3-pack comes in soft block print shades and is great for any kitchen.
Wax wraps are a sustainable and stylish alternative to plastic wrap. Use your wax wraps to wrap cover leftover food.
All Supra Endura beeswax wraps are made from all-natural ingredients: GOTS certified Organic Cotton, soybean wax, tree resin, and organic jojoba oil.
- The vegan alternative to beeswax wraps
- Contains three wraps - 7"x8", 10"x11", and 13"x14"
- Perfect for keeping fruits, veggies, cheeses, and leftovers safe (not recommended to use with meat)
- Use wax wraps for up to 6-8 months with proper care and use
- Easy to clean - gently wash in cool water and hang to dry (do not use warm or hot water - it will melt the wax)
- Anti-microbial traits to keep food safe, and natural materials allow food to breathe
- Oeko tex certified (no harmful chemicals)
- Wax wraps and packaging is 100% biodegradable
- Responsibly made in China by a manufacturer that is BCSI compliant
- 8% of profits are donated by Supra Endura to social and environmental causes
- Designed in Philidelphia, Pennsylvania
About the Maker
Supra Endura is an arts and accessories collection for a creative life, bringing joy to everyday life through color and modern prints. All prints are created by artist and designer Gabrielle Mandel.
Free shipping for orders over $75 (some exclusions apply).
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email email@example.com for assistance.