Desert Creosote Petite Candle
With its distinct aroma the creosote bush single-handedly can represent the scent of the southwestern wilderness. Part herbal, part balsamic, part phenolic, and extremely diffusive in the presence of humidity, this unique scent is etched into every Arizonan's scent memory.
Designed to be as diffusive when burned, desert creosote is able to take over your space and transform it into an imaginary desert landscape. A rare distillation product of locally and sustainably wildcrafted creosote bush was used to create this fragrance.
- Fragrance notes: creosote leaves, piñon pine sap, balsam and petrichor
- Fragrance family: aromatic
- 20 hours of clean burn
- Petite candles come in 3-ounce clear thick glass jars housed in recyclable kraft boxes (3x3x3 in).
- Made using high quality, sustainably sourced natural coconut-apricot wax, premium fragrances and lead-free cotton wicks
- Paraben, phthalate and gluten free
- Made in small batches and hand-poured in Arizona
About the Maker
Clean-burning and non-toxic candles with custom-blended scents. Ārya Tārā Candles was launched in 2021 by Merve Colpan, a graduate of the world-famous perfumery school ISIPCA in France. Their candles aim to create an exceptional olfactive scenery in your space with their unique scents designed and blended by their founder. They use high-quality, FDA-approved, and sustainably sourced natural coconut-apricot wax, premium fragrances, and lead-free, zinc-free cotton wicks in our candles. They are also paraben, phthalate, and gluten-free. Their products are made in small batches and hand-poured in Tucson, Arizona.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping for orders over $75 (some exclusions apply).
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.