Iconic sunsets and saguaros, and love of the wild west shines in this Grand Canyon State soy candle. But don’t worry – it’s a dry heat!
Scented like prickly pear - a cactus you will find all over Arizona, this candle is a delight to look at and smell!
- Scent: Prickly Pear
- Fragrance Strength - Light
- Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Prickly Pear, Valencia Orange, Ozone
- Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Nectar, Kiwi, Apricot
- Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Palm Leaves, Cactus Flower
- 2 oz handmade soy candle
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American-grown soy beans and phthalate-free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Original artwork by Shelbey Tharpe
- Made in Cave Creek, Arizona
About the Maker
Roots & Wings Candles was founded in 2019 (they were originally known as Pittsburgh Candle Works). They strive to bring a sense of home, no matter your location. They work with local artists and partner with other small businesses to bring creativity and mood to your home through their hand-poured soy candles. R&W Candles is a small, woman-owned and operated business, with a keen interest in giving back to local communities.
Free shipping for all orders over $75.
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.