Flavor Notes: Smooth, Chocolatey, Hazelnut - Medium Roast Colombian blend - Hazelnut Flavored Coffee
The hikers' favorite! Delicate chocolate with a hint of hazelnut. A perfect remedy for the hazy feeling you get when waking up for that early morning adventure. If any flavor is going to give you a needed boost, it's going to be this one!
- Ground coffee
- Compostable packaging
- Organic & Fair trade coffee
- 36g pouch
- Yields - (4) 6 oz. cups of coffee per pouch
- Per pouch dimensions - 3.75" x 5.75
- Works with multiple brewing methods - drip, French press, aero press, percolate, pour over, cowboy - for best results, boil water to 200F
- Ingredients: Organic Coffee, Propylene Glycol, Natural & Artificial Flavoring (with no known allergies) Allergens: None
- Roasted in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
About the Maker
Hikers Brew focuses on creating sustainable coffee that you can be proud to take on your next outdoor adventure. Their mission is to promote sustainability within the outdoor and food packaging industries. To support this mission, they offer small multi-use and compostable packaging that keeps coffee fresh. This allows avid adventure seekers to take it with them anywhere they go.
Free shipping for all orders over $75.
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.