New Mini (100 mL) size! So adorable, and perfect for trying out a new flavor or for gifting!
Ardor is a 100% Chili Olive Oil from Brightland.
Ardor is lovingly blended with red chili peppers, jalapeno peppers, chipotle peppers, paprika, and hand-harvested heirloom Frantoio olives which are cold-pressed by a master miller within 90 minutes of harvest.
This smokey, bold, fiery, and layered oil pairs well with pizza, pasta, salads, cheese plates, hummus, gelato, and drizzeled on dips.
- Limited release oil
- Tasting notes: smokey, bold, fiery, layered
- Comes in a 100mL glass bottle that has been UV-coated to protect the garlic olive oil from damaging light
- Harvest: November 2021
- Label artwork was created in collaboration with New York-based artist Marleigh Culver
- Nut Allergies: To Brightland's knowledge, their partner farms’ facilities is a nut-free facility, as they only harvest olives, but the facility is not officially certified as nut-free.
- Brightland Infused Oils - the flavors do not have any known allergens as ingredients, but they are produced in a facility where dairy, tree nuts, and eggs are present
- Other Allergies: This product is 100% plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
About the Maker
Disappointed with the quality of conventional olive oils, the founder of Brightland Oils decided to take matters into her own hands and create an oil she would be confident using in her own cooking. By combining their verve and vibrancy with a family-run California farm and high-quality ingredients, Brightland Oils aims to provide decadent and nourishing ingredients you're proud to share with the ones you love.
Free shipping for all orders over $75.
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.