Mount Lemmon Soy Candle
Tucson is home to a wide array of scenery including the beautiful Mt. Lemmon, which spans seven different biomes from bottom to top. Summerhaven, the picturesque mountain town at the top boasts hiking, tasty food (like the Cookie Cabin!), and even a ski resort. Where else can you experience dry desert landscapes, then drive 45 minutes to snow and pine?
Scented like crisp pine air - the perfect way to remember Tucson's mountain retreat!
- Scent: crisp pine air
- Fragrance Strength - Strong
- Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Eucalyptus, Lavender
- Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Pine, Cypress, Bayberry
- Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Rosemary, Cedar, Peppercorn, Oakmoss
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 55-65 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American-grown soy beans and phthalate-free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Clear glass jar with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support a local Arizona charity
- Made in Cave Creek, Arizona
About the Maker
Roots & Wings Candles was founded in 2019 (they were originally known as Pittsburgh Candle Works). They strive to bring a sense of home, no matter your location. They work with local artists and partner with other small businesses to bring creativity and mood to your home through their hand-poured soy candles. R&W Candles is a small, woman-owned and operated business, with a keen interest in giving back to local communities.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping for orders over $75 (some exclusions apply).
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.