Join us al fresco in the La Encantada courtyard for a Holiday Cocktails Watercolor Workshop!
You'll start with a template and your basic shapes already traced for you, so no need to worry about any drawing experience! Theresa will walk you through how to paint three festive cocktails with watercolors.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- Basic watercolor application and mixing techniques
- How to create an ombre effect with your watercolors
- How to paint different garnish, from fruit and herbs to cookies!
By the end of the workshop, you’ll create three beautiful watercolor pieces to hang above your home bar cart during the holidays. In the future, you’ll have the knowledge to use watercolor to create new pieces.
Please note the safety guidelines for this workshop:
- Reservations are available BY TABLE (groups of two or four people)
- Workshop is completely outdoor
- Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart
- Guests will be required to wear a face covering whenever they are not seated at their assigned table
- All supplies will be provided at each table and tools will not be shared
- Gloves will be provided
November 21, 2020
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
La Encantada Courtyard
2905 E Skyline Drive Tucson, AZ 86718
PRICING COST IS BY TABLE (GROUPS OF TWO OR FOUR PEOPLE):
Two person table: $70
Four person table: $140