Old Main Travel Candle
The University of Arizona’s most recognizable building – and its first! The university’s first students hitched their horses to nearby posts when the university opened Old Main as the School of Agriculture in 1891.
The Old Main fragrance is a combination of sweet orange and chili pepper - it's sweet and spicy. A gorgeous unique fragrance you will keep coming back to!
- Scent: sweet orange and chili pepper
- Fragrance Strength - Medium
- Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Ozone, Chili Pepper
- Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Orange, Mandarin, Guava
- Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Peppercorn, Coconut
- 2 oz handmade soy candle
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American-grown soy beans and phthalate-free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Made in Cave Creek, Arizona
About the Maker
Roots & Wings Candles was founded in 2019 (they were originally known as Pittsburgh Candle Works). They strive to bring a sense of home, no matter your location. They work with local artists and partner with other small businesses to bring creativity and mood to your home through their hand-poured soy candles. R&W Candles is a small, woman-owned and operated business, with a keen interest in giving back to local communities.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping for orders over $75 (some exclusions apply).
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email email@example.com for assistance.