September 10 | *Virtual* Floral Monogram Watercolor Workshop
Join us online for a Floral Monogram Watercolor Workshop!
Learn the basics of watercolor painting and create a beautiful finished monogram piece! We’ll be painting a mix of flowers at different scales to outline the letter of your choosing.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- Basic watercolor application and mixing techniques
- How to paint a variety of florals and greenery
By the end of the workshop, you’ll create a beautiful floral monogram watercolor piece. In the future, you’ll have the skills to create many more.
September 10, 2020
JOIN US LIVE at the date and time above or WATCH THE RECORDING that you will receive within 24 hours of class time, whenever is best for you!
Online (Zoom link will be emailed to you at least one hour before the listed start time)
Pay what you can per person to participate (with your own supplies)
$45 per person to participate and receive supply kit (pick up curbside in Tucson or choose to have supplies shipped for additional $5)
- Watercolor palette
- Three pieces of 8.5 x 11 inch watercolor paper
- One medium angled brush
- Two cups of clean water (not included in supply kit)
- Paper towels (not included in supply kit)
- Masking tape (not included in supply kit)
- Pencil (not included in supply kit)
© This content belongs to Creative Kind, please do not distribute the link or video download after receiving them.