Mission San Xavier del Bac is one of those landmarks that defines Tucson. Designed to serve members of the Tohono O'odham Nation and the broader Tucson community, the Mission was opened in 1797.
This fragrance is a lovely masculine, powdery fragrance. Blended with palo santo, smoke and sandalwood - it's a gorgeous, balanced blend.
- Fragrance Strength - Medium
- Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Cardamom, Citrus
- Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Palo Santo, Violet, Saffron
- Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Smoke, Wood, Sandalwood, Amber
- 2 oz handmade soy candle
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American-grown soy beans and phthalate-free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home
- Made in Cave Creek, Arizona
About the Maker
Roots & Wings Candles was founded in 2019 (they were originally known as Pittsburgh Candle Works). They strive to bring a sense of home, no matter your location. They work with local artists and partner with other small businesses to bring creativity and mood to your home through their hand-poured soy candles. R&W Candles is a small, woman-owned and operated business, with a keen interest in giving back to local communities.
Free shipping for all orders over $75.
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.