Appropriately named for lying in a valley and getting plenty of sun, this candle features Shelbey Tharpe’s pen and paper artwork. Featuring the Phoenix skyline against the beautiful mountain backdrop, it’s easy to see what Phoenix is nicknamed “The Valley.”
Scented like orange blossom - but without the allergies to come with it - this fragrance will remind you of Phoenix and all it's citrus trees in bloom!
- Fragrance Strength - Medium
- Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Bergamot, Ozone
- Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Sea Salt
- Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Sandalwood, Violet, Light Musk, Cedar
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 55-65 hours
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American-grown soy beans and phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Clear glass jar with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support a local Arizona charity
- Made in Cave Creek, Arizona
About the Maker
Roots & Wings Candles was founded in 2019 (they were originally known as Pittsburgh Candle Works). They strive to bring a sense of home, no matter your location. They work with local artists and partner with other small businesses to bring creativity and mood to your home through their hand-poured soy candles. R&W Candles is a small, woman-owned and operated business, with a keen interest in giving back to local communities.
Free shipping for all orders over $75.
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email email@example.com for assistance.