The cocoa butter in this bar is pressed from fine flavor cacao in the country of origin by Camino Verde, just outside of Duran, Ecuador. Monsoon Chocolate then add organic sugar, organic milk powder, organic butter, and ground mesquite pod from the San Xavier Cooperative Farm. This bar contains the equivalent sugar content of a 70% Dark Chocolate.
- Winner: 2019 International Chocolate Awards Americas, Silver
- Tasting Notes: caramel, toasted nuts, sweetgrass
- CONTAINS DAIRY (MILK & BUTTER)
- Ingredients: Cocoa Butter*, Unrefined Cane Sugar*, Milk Powder*, Mesquite Pod, Butter, Salt *Organic
- Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, wheat, milk, eggs and peanuts. May not be suitable for people with allergies to these foods.
- 45% white chocoalte
- Net weight: 50 g
- Made in Tucson, Arizona
About the Maker
Drawing inspiration from local ingredients, Monsoon Chocolates transform transparently-sourced cacao from all over the world into craft chocolate bars, bon bons, confections, desserts, and beverages. The chocolate they make is truly a collaboration between themselves and the farm workers who grow, harvest, ferment, and dry the cacao. Their goal is to honor the farm worker's hard work by processing the cacao as minimally as possible to reveal the flavors inherent in the beans.
Free shipping for orders over $75 (some exclusions apply).
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.