This unique soap bar provides a relaxing massage as your wash! Available in a variety of scents inspired by the Sonoran Desert.
This delicious soap is packed full of nutrient-rich activated charcoal powder. An ingredient that acts like a magnet and pulls out dirt, oils, and toxins from the skin. Gentle for all skin types and scented with woodsy aromas.
4 oz. bar of natural soap
- Provide a gentle massage - multi-tasking bar of soap that cleanses and exfoliates - unique nubs feel great on the skin and provide ease to tight muscles
- Great as a daily facial bar, but can be used on the body as well
- INGREDIENTS: coconut oil, palm oil (ethically sourced), sunflower oil, glycerine (veggie origin), unrefined shea butter, purified water, sodium hydroxide (lye), sorbitol (natural moisturizer), sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), oat protein (conditioner), titanium dioxide (natural mineral whitener), activated charcoal powder, juniper, pine and cedarwood essential oils
- Made with a natural melt + pour soap base
- Use a self-draining soap dish for optimal longevity of your bar
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- Made in Tucson, Arizona
About the Maker
Ashley Abrosio is an artist and teacher living in sunny Tucson, Arizona. She holds a deep love for developing her craft and nourishing her community. Each Spring + Vine soap is made in small batches, with a rich base of shea butter and nourishing coconut oil. Using pure essential oils, each bar’s scent highlights the local plants and botanicals from right here in the Sonoran Desert.
Free shipping for orders over $75 (some exclusions apply).
If this is a gift, please let us know! Drop a line in your cart's note field before check out and we'll package it accordingly.
We'll take back most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as it comes back in the original condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.